The Land OG 2.0 TeeRegular price $45.00
Meet the OG 2.0 Clothing The Gap"s" Tee.
This is a version of the very first ever tee we ever made at Clothing The GAP!
This simple OG tee was created for all Australians to lean in and support us to help "Close the Gap" by "Clothing the Gap".
- Unisex AS Colour tee made from 100% cotton.
- Embroidered Clothing The Gaps logo on front.
- Embroidered empty Aboriginal flag logo on sleeve.
- Small Clothing The Gaps logo on the back of tee.
- Embroidered and screen printed on Wurundjeri Country.
The word NARRM features on the tees. Narrm (Nairm, Naarm) is an Aboriginal word used by both the Wurundjeri (Woiwurrung) and Boonwurrung people of the Central Kulin Nation.
Wurundjeri use this word to refer to the scrubland (Narrm) of the now Greater Melbourne CBD area.
Boonwurrung people use this word to refer to ‘The Bay’ and refers to Port Phillip Bay area of Victoria.