- Power Retail All Star Bash: Finalist Top Social Retailer Award.
- The Aboriginal flag was Freed after two years of campaigning.
- Kinaway Business Awards: Clothing The Gaps winner of Social Enterprise of the Year.The Social Enterprise Award recognises a member business that has contributed significantly to the Aboriginal community or other Aboriginal businesses.
- National Indigenous Fashion Awards (NIFA): Laura Thompson (Co-Founder/CEO), Clothing The Gaps, winner of the Business Achievement Award.
- Australian Fashion Laureate: Indigenous Designer of the year winner, Laura Thompson (Co-Founder/CEO) Clothing The Gaps. The Australian Fashion Laureate are Australian fashion’s highest accolades. The annual awards recognise and reward leadership and innovation in the Australian fashion industry.
- Australia Human Rights Award: Finalist for the Human Rights Community Award. This award recognises the contribution of an organisation with a proven track record in promoting and advancing human rights in the Australian community.
- Australian Fashion Week Finale Runway with First Nations Fashion Design (FNFD). Clothing The Gap closes the show.
Australian Fashion Week 2022
Our first ever runway closing at AAFW 22 part of First Nations Fashion Runway collective.
Honouring Country Collection. Deigned and made on Wurundjeri Country.
First seen on Gadigal Country.
Dreamtime Awards: Clothing The Gaps winner of 'Aboriginal Business of the year' in recognition of excellence.