3 Ply Face MaskRegular price $23.00
The 3 ply, DHHS compliant mask comes is available in two sizes S/M and M/L. This mask is proudly designed and made with love on Wurundjeri Country in Melbourne.
Read more about where the Clothing The Gaps masks are made and how to use them on our blog.
- 3 ply material, reusable mask.
- Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) compliant.
- Adjustable elastic ear loops with toggle.
- Adjustable wire nose fitting.
- Artwork by Gunditjmara woman, Laura Thompson.
- Available in two sizes to ensure a great fit: S/M and M/L (see image for sizing guide).
- 100% made in Melbourne, proudly supporting the local manufacturing economy.
- Arrives to you packaged in a 100% recyclable resealable pouch for safe storage in between wears.
How to use your mask
- We recommend that when it comes to your mask you use it, remove it, wash it and reuse it.
Mask Materials - DHHS Compliant Design
- Outer layer: 100% polyester, water resistant.
- Middle layer: Poly-cotton blend.
- Inner layer: 100% cotton, water absorbing.
- Recommended wash before wear.
- Warm machine wash with similar colours.
- Please ensure you store your mask in a resealable bag for safe storage of your mask when it is not in use.
- See more about safe and effective mask use from the World Health Organisation and the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Please see our sizing guide in the product description images to best select your mask size. Due to hygiene and safety reasons, we cannot offer exchanges on Face Mask products.