We are obsessed with these new totes. They are everyone's new faves!
The featured screen print honours and pays respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the Traditional Custodians of Country.
Low stock - 3 items left
Inventory on the way
- 100% Cotton AS Colour Carrie Granite Tote Bag with purple or white screen print.
- Screen print design: We honour and respect Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people as the Traditional Custodians of Country.
- Quality bag thick cotton bag (320 GSM)
- Reinforced shoulder straps
- One large main compartment
- Tote measures: 42 cm x 42 cm
This product is Ally Friendly.
Ally friendly merch is for everyone.
When we see non-Indigenous people wearing our designs, we feel proud that they are repping our merch and culture.
When we see Aboriginal designs in the world, it means Indigenous people are not invisible in the landscape.
But, purchasing from Aboriginal brands, businesses and wearing Indigenous designs alone is surface-level allyship. There needs to be more commitment than just buying from Aboriginal brands and businesses.
Wearing Aboriginal design is not dismantling a system that oppresses Indigenous people. Allies need to do more and learn more. Wearing our tees is a great starting point. We have equipped you with our merch and some of the educational content to go with them. We want you to go out in the world, have these important conversations and find ways to do more and support more.