- Tank is made in Melbourne on Wurundjeri Country.
- Clothing The Gap is Ethical Clothing Australia accredited.
- 100% cotton.
- Unisex white design with slightly larger arm holes.
- Embroidered black flag outline on the front.
- 'Free The Flag' text embroidered on bottom left of the shirt.
- Small Clothing The Gaps logo woven patch on the back neck of tee.
Clothing The Gaps is leading the #FreeTheFlag Campaign, we have been doing so since June 2019, when we received a cease and desist from WAM Clothing for producing some merchandise celebrating the Aboriginal flag. We started a petition called #PrideNotProfit and we have been campaigning to Free The Flag ever since.
The Aboriginal flag is a symbol that has united all the Aboriginal nations. The flag represented the struggle and resistance movement, now it feels like a struggle to use it.
Rock one of these tanks to help raise awareness of the Aboriginal Flag copyright issue, start a conversation and take your stance. Read more about the Free The Flag Journey.
See our range of other Free The Flag conversation starter merch including: tees, socks, caps, tote bags, pop sockets and stickers.