Heal Country HoodieRegular price $77.00
35% cotton 65% Forest Green polyester anti-pull fleece to keep you warm in the coming months.
320 gsm weight
- Embroided locally on Wurundjeri Country in Thomastown, Victoria.
- Embrioded design on front | Bunjil, a well-known wedge tailed eagle who is the spiritual creator and protector of the Kulin Nation in Victoria. Heal Country text is also embroidered under Bunjil in green tonal colors.
- Premium bronze toggles on hoodie cord.
- Embroided Clothing The Gaps logo patch on sleeve.
- Kangaroo pocket with Clothing The Gaps Woven label.
- Cuff ribbing on sleeves and hemline.
Love this design and what it stands for?!
Then check out our Heal Country Collection.
Mob Only NAIDOC Code
We create merch with mob in our heart and everyone in mind.
First and foremost NAIDOC is a time for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to take time out to celebrate, reflect and connect with their Communities.
So until the end of NAIDOC Week we are offering mob (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people) a discount of 15% on this tee.
Enter the code: MOBHEART15 at checkout.