Upcycle your old faves with our woven iron on patches
Take a stand by plastering these patches on everything.
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
This four pack of patches includes:
1. Always Was Always Will Be Patch | 4.5cm x 6cm | 'Always Was, Always Will Be' is a statement of resilience, survival, deep connection and celebration.
2. Aboriginal Land Patch | 7cm x 5.5cm | Australia is made up of over 260+ First Nation groups, each with their own culture, customs, language and lore. This map serves as a reminder of the richness and diversity of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities and that sovereignty was never ceded.
3. Resistance Patch | 7cm x 3.5cm | The 'Black Power Fist' representing unity, solidarity, power, pride and perseverance.
4. Chunky Empty Flag Patch | 5cm x 3.5cm | Unless the flag is freed it will continue to lose its value and meaning, it will be an empty flag.
1. Choose where your patch will go
2. Grab some baking/grease proof paper
Borrow an iron from Nan lol
3. Position your patch on your fav garment, print side up
4. Place baking paper on top of your patch, make sure it's all covered
5. Turn the iron onto high heat, wait until it's ready to go
6. Place and hold iron still on patch for 15 secs, make sure you're covering the whole patch with the iron
7. Remove iron and baking paper - ta-da! Patch perfect.
This product is Ally Friendly.
Ally friendly merch is for everyone.
When we see non-Indigenous people wearing our designs, we feel proud that they are repping our merch and culture.
When we see Aboriginal designs in the world, it means Indigenous people are not invisible in the landscape.
But, purchasing from Aboriginal brands, businesses and wearing Indigenous designs alone is surface-level allyship. There needs to be more commitment than just buying from Aboriginal brands and businesses.
Wearing Aboriginal design is not dismantling a system that oppresses Indigenous people. Allies need to do more and learn more. Wearing our tees is a great starting point. We have equipped you with our merch and some of the educational content to go with them. We want you to go out in the world, have these important conversations and find ways to do more and support more.
Our goal is for you to love what you have purchased.
If for any reason you aren’t 100% happy with your purchase, we are more than happy to offer an exchange or store credit with the following conditions:
Your return is within 30 days from the day you receive your item. Full refunds are only available for faulty items. Store Credit with no expiry date is issued for returns for change of mind. Exchanges are subject to stock availability, we promise to always do our best for you to get what you're after. You will be responsible for any postage fees for exchanges. Clothing The Gaps has the right to assess the age and condition of returned merchandise that has been purchased prior to processing a refund or exchange. Although you may try on an item, all return products must be in new and unused condition.
Sales on discounted items are final.
Please complete the returns form and include it with your items. All returns and exchanges to be delivered to: Clothing The Gaps Returns, PO Box 5085, Brunswick North, Wurundjeri Country, Victoria, Australia.
When will my refund or exchange be processed?
As soon as your return is received and processed, you will receive a confirmation email from us to let you know your refund has been issued. Please allow up to 10 days for your exchange and/or return to be processed and for your refund to appear in your account.
We will always do our best to process all returns as soon as possible. If you have posted your return but haven’t heard back, please feel free to contact us and we will look into this for you.
Returns and Exchange Form
Click Here to download our Returns and Exchange form to complete exchange or refund.
For hygiene reasons, we cannot provide returns or exchanges on face coverings. All sales are final.