Upcycle your old faves with our woven iron on patches Take a stand by plastering these patches on everything
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Upcycle your old faves with our woven iron on patches
Take a stand by plastering these patches on everything
This four pack of patches includes:
- Always Was Always Will Be Patch | 4.5cm x 6cm | 'Always Was, Always Will Be' is a statement of resilience, survival, deep connection and celebration.
- Aboriginal Land Patch | 7cm x 5.5cm | Australia is made up of over 260+ First Nation groups, each with their own culture, customs, language and lore. This map serves as a reminder of the richness and diversity of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities and that sovereignty was never ceded.
- Resistance Patch | 7cm x 3.5cm | The 'Black Power Fist' representing unity, solidarity, power, pride and perseverance.
- Chunky Empty Flag Patch | 5cm x 3.5cm | Unless the flag is freed it will continue to lose its value and meaning, it will be an empty flag.
- Choose where your patch will go
- Grab some baking/grease proof paper
- Borrow an iron from Nan lol
- Position your patch on your fav garment, print side up
- Place baking paper on top of your patch, make sure it's all covered
- Turn the iron onto high heat, wait until it's ready to go
- Place and hold iron still on patch for 15 secs, make sure you're covering the whole patch with the iron
- Remove iron and baking paper - ta-da! Patch perfect.