Ltd Ed. Vintage Always Was Long Sleeve
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
LIMITED EDITION ONLY 300
We are proud and excited to have collab’d with the talented Carla Scotto to feature her 'Always Was, Always Will Be' artwork on our tees on our limited edition range.
These limited edition garment dyed tees delivers that laidback feeling. The perfect vintage tee in a graphite colour.
- 207 GSM
- 100% Ring spun cotton
- Soft-washed garment-dyed fabric
- Double-needle collar
- Twill taped neck and shoulders
- Double-needle armhole, sleeve and bottom hems
- Screen printed on Wurundjeri Country in Melbourne
- Screen printed design from Carla Scotto on front and small Clothing The Gaps logo on the back of tee
Also available in limited ed. tee
- Due to the nature of the dyeing process employed with Comfort Colors™ pigment dyed shades, loose pigments may remain on the surface of the garments. We therefore strongly recommend washing these garments only with like-colored garments, as some of the pigment dyes may stain light or white coloured garments in the wash cycle.
- Washing the garments in cold water will reduce the possibility of staining
Learn more about Carla Scotto:
Carla is an illustrator heavily involved in climate action and environmental art. Carla is non- indigenous, however uses these pieces as a means of paying the rent and giving back. She says 'we cannot ignore the relationship First Nation people have with the environment, and how colonisation has only widened the disconnect with the natural world'.