Heal Country BIBSRegular price $16.00 Sale price $13.00
57 in stock
Heal Country Boorai Bib
We are not quite ready to do full on baby merch yet but, we are taking some baby steps and have designed our first bib! We couldn't resist the opportunity to repurpose the offcuts off our tees to make 100% Australian made upcycled statement bibs for all the boorias (babies).
Heal Country Theme
This years NAIDOC 2021 theme – Heal Country! – calls for all of us to continue to seek greater protections for our lands, our waters, our sacred sites and our cultural heritage from exploitation, desecration, and destruction.
This year's theme allows us to reflect and have conversations about healing and caring for Country whilst paying respects to the Traditional Custodians of Country.
"Country is more than a place, it is inherent to our identity. Country that we speak about like a person, sustaining our lives in every aspect - spiritually, physically, emotionally, socially, and culturally".
- Ethical Clothing Australia Accredited Tee.
- Quality 100% cotton in bottle green (180 GSM).
- Embroidered design depicts Bunjil, a well-known wedge tailed eagle who is the spiritual creator and protector of the Kulin Nation in Victoria.
- Heal Country text is also embroidered under Bunjil in green tonal colors.
- Made locally on Wurundjeri Country in Thomastown, Victoria.
Love this design and what it stands for?!
Then check out our Heal Country Collection.