Vintage Blak Heal Country TEERegular price $54.00 Sale price $43.00
This years NAIDOC 2021 theme – Heal Country! – calls for all of us to continue to seek greater protections for our lands, our waters, our sacred sites and our cultural heritage from exploitation, desecration, and destruction.
- Ethical Clothing Australia Accredited Tee.
- Quality 100% cotton in vintage blak (140 GSM).
- Embroidered design depicts Bunjil, a well-known wedge tailed eagle who is the spiritual creator and protector of the Kulin Nation in Victoria.
- Heal Country text is also embroidered under Bunjil in green tonal colors.
- Made locally on Wurundjeri Country in Thomastown, Victoria.
Love this design and what it stands for?!
Then check out our Heal Country Collection.
Mob Only NAIDOC Code
We create merch with mob in our heart and everyone in mind.
First and foremost NAIDOC is a time for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to take time out to celebrate, reflect and connect with their Communities.
So until the end of NAIDOC Week we are offering mob (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people) a discount of 15% on this tee.
Enter the code: MOBHEART15 at checkout.