Heal Country CAPRegular price $32.00
6 in stock
Dropping on Thursday 8 April at 6pm
Click on 'message me when back' button to be notified
Heal Country Cap
We've got your outfit sorted for NAIDOC and beyond!
This years NAIDOC 2021 theme – Heal Country! – calls for all of us to continue to seek greater protections for our lands, our waters, our sacred sites and our cultural heritage from exploitation, desecration, and destruction.
This year's theme allows us to reflect and have conversations about healing and caring for Country whilst paying respects to the Traditional Custodians of Country.
"Country is more than a place, it is inherent to our identity. Country that we speak about like a person, sustaining our lives in every aspect - spiritually, physically, emotionally, socially, and culturally".
- Unisex olive colored 100% cotton cap with adjustable velcro.
- Embroidered design depicts Bunjil, a well-known wedge tailed eagle who is the spiritual creator and protector of the Kulin Nation in Victoria.
- Heal Country text is also embroidered under Bunjil in green tonal colors.
- Small Clothing The Gap label on the side of cap.
- Embroidered on Wurundjeri Country in Thomastown, Victoria.
Love this design and what it stands for?! then check out our Heal Country Tee.