We have taken your staple trackies from the street to the runway!
We have gone all out with these trackies - they are fully loaded with iconic symbols in red, black and yellow neons! You will find embroidered Aboriginal flags and an epic decolonised map of 'Australia'.
These pants also carry the words 'Honouring Country' to keep you connected.
Made locally on Wurundjeri Country in Narrm. Ethical Clothing Australia acredited.
Low stock - 12 items left
Inventory on the way
- Made in Melbourne on Wurundjeri Country.
- Ethical Clothing Australia accredited.
- Premium poly cotton heavy weight 320 GSM fleece.
- Elastic waist band and draw string.
- Elastic ankle cuff.
- Two side pockets.
- Two panel tracksuit design.
- Two embroidered Aboriginal flags on front and back of track pants.
- Large 20cm wide decolonised map of 'Australia' on right side of track pants.
- Screen printed message in bright yellow 'Honouring Country' on front thigh of track pants.
Leyla is wearing a size XS & Chris is wearing a size L.Relaxed fit, elastic waist band and draw string. Elastic ankle cuff. Gender-inclusive sizing, available in XS-5XL.
This product is Ally Friendly.
Ally friendly merch is for everyone.
When we see non-Indigenous people wearing our designs, we feel proud that they are repping our merch and culture.
When we see Aboriginal designs in the world, it means Indigenous people are not invisible in the landscape.
But, purchasing from Aboriginal brands, businesses and wearing Indigenous designs alone is surface-level allyship. There needs to be more commitment than just buying from Aboriginal brands and businesses.
Wearing Aboriginal design is not dismantling a system that oppresses Indigenous people. Allies need to do more and learn more. Wearing our tees is a great starting point. We have equipped you with our merch and some of the educational content to go with them. We want you to go out in the world, have these important conversations and find ways to do more and support more.