Why 🖤💛❤️? Well, there is no Aboriginal flag emoji due to the [-0-] flag being privately owned and copyrighted. So you will see lots of red, black and yellow hearts 🖤💛❤️ on your socials to express pride and support for Aboriginal people and causes.
- Tank is made in Melbourne on Wurundjeri Country.
- Clothing The Gap is Ethical Clothing Australia accredited.
- 100% cotton.
- Unisex black design. This design is much shorter than our regular tees. Please see sizing guide.
- Embroidered 🖤💛❤️ hearts on the front.
- Small Clothing The Gaps logo woven patch on the back neck of tee.
Clothing the Gaps is leading the #FreeTheFlag Campaign, we have been doing so since June 2019, when we received a cease and desist from WAM Clothing for producing some merchandise celebrating the Aboriginal flag. We started a petition called #PrideNotProfit and we have been campaigning to Free The Flag ever since.
The Aboriginal flag is a symbol that has united all the Aboriginal nations. The flag represented the struggle and resistance movement, now it feels like a struggle to use it.
Rock one of these tanks to help raise awareness of the Aboriginal Flag copyright issue, start a conversation and take your stance. Read more about the Free The Flag Journey.
See our range of other Free The Flag conversation starter merch including: tees, socks, caps, tote bags, pop sockets and stickers.